SEAMLESS GUTTERS (ALL OF OUR GUTTERS ARE SEAMLESS)
Our gutters are seamless (or continuous). Unlike sectional gutters which are more prone to leaks, seamless gutters are extruded from our equipment at your home or business on site from our manufacturing trucks. The gutters are custom made from a single piece to the exact length from corner to corner. Seamless gutters require less maintenance than those with multiple seam and leak points. Using aluminum instead of galvanized metal increases the longevity of your gutter system.
SIZES AND SHAPES. GUTTERS COME IN BASICALLY THREE DIFFERENT SHAPES CALLED PROFILES.
- 99% of all houses have the “K style”, shaped gutter that is manufactured by us in aluminum ( the most common metal ) which we use that lasts up to 20 years. The old gutter material called “galvanized metal” is not used any more as it rusted out very quickly and it stained badly. K Style is also the most common shape for the expensive copper gutters which we manufacture and install too. Every gutter system no matter what you choose is custom made at your home by our expert installers to fit every length, every corner and every level of your house. Different styles of gutter were created to suit the design of the roof, the building method and the desired appearance.
- A custom shaped gutter is (Half Round) or (U shape) gutter that is most often utilized in the expensive copper gutters that also have elaborate shaped hangers in brass which enable us to customize each home. Of course the choices of downspouts we manufacture are numerous and also compliment every home installation from 3″X4″ to 4″X6″ in rectangular shapes, as well as 4″ round pipes and even including “rain chain” copper downspouts..
- Box gutters are primarily utilized on commercial buildings where appearance in not as much an issue as sheer size and water volume carrying capacity such as on a 100,000 square foot warehouse application.
Guttering is available in several materials, types and sizes. Aluminum is the most common gutter material and aluminum gutters are available in continuous or seamless designs, or in sections that are joined together. Aluminum seamless guttering is commonly installed by dealers, using a machine to extrude the guttering on the jobsite. We have specialized in seamless aluminum gutters for 30 years, offering more than 20 available colors.
Sectional gutters, available at building supply dealers and home construction stores are 10-feet in length. Longer lengths are available for custom orders, but will need some means of transporting them to the jobsite. Aluminum sectional guttering can be installed by do-it-yourselfers. However, Sectional gutters have seams at every connection, resulting in more areas for leaks. Our seamless gutters are crafted on the job site using a single piece of metal, fitted from corner to corner, allowing no seams for leakage.
- We carry every color and gutter material including aluminum, copper, and even the old galvanized steel for commercial requests for custom designed gutter box inserts and all scuppers.
- We stock almost every manufactured color available in the marketplace (with baked-on acrylic finish that provides maximum corrosion resistance) in aluminum gutter material.
- Please refer to our “color chart” to view all the colors.
- If you prefer the “exact color your house trim” we will install your gutters with a flat finish suitable to have a painter use your own exact color after your gutters are up. Usually most customers can find a color that we provide that is “very close” in our color selection so that having your gutters painted is not necessary.